Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Lovin' the economy
Just a quick note... I know the economy is horrible right now, and in no way am I actually loving the economy at the moment... BUT... I just exchanged some money yesterday because of our recently beautiful and wonderful exchange rate (US dollar vs Euro). Since just the summer, it has changed drastically! In August, it was up to about 1€=1.56US$. That is ridiculous! I would have lost a lot of money! However, the last few days it's been around 1€=1.23US$ ... love that!!! So like I said, yesterday I exchanged some $$$ and am glad I did it then because it looks like it's going back up a little bit today! (ok ok it's only around 1€=1.297US$ right now...but still!) Well, that's my update. Not too exciting but I'm happy! Plus having a stack of Euros sitting around is kind of fun, too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment