Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have a flat!

Shared flat, that is. After a long time searching and stressing about where I would live while in Spain, I finally found what seems to be a great place! It is 4 bedroom, 2 bath, with 2 people living in one room together, so there will be 5 of us all together. Including myself, it's 3 girls and 2 guys, all of whom I believe are right around my age. The 4 of them are Spanish, which I'm really excited about! When I studied abroad in Spain, I found it difficult to meet and make friends with Spaniards, so hopefully having 4 roommates from Spain will help!

Check out the area! www.googlemaps.com -->
Virgen del Portillo, 21; 1º; 1ª
(try looking at the street view, too!)

Also, save that address because I expect an abundance of letters and gifts at all times! :)


4 comments:

Joshua said...

Looks lovely! I have a feeling there will be some crazy stories to follow ;)

Anonymous said...

Post some pics of the neighborhood! Is that your bedroom-I like the green!
Whats the zip code for your mailing address?

Sarah said...

I'm going to go out tomorrow and take pictures! And yes green is my room. AND zip is 28027.

:)

PuroTicoRico said...

AW that looks adorable. I had no idea you were going to Spain to teach. Best of luck! :)